Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1992 :: MIXTAPE

I've got to say I'm a real picky dude. Sometimes it takes a lot to impress me and sometimes people don't really get it..... but I'll say that this mix-tape is everything and more! I've had this on non stop rotation lately... *(I'm not gassing anyone up right now)* In fact I played this at a local record swap this past weekend and everyone was big-ing the mix up! Shouts to Iron Lyon for this mix-tape! I briefly met him this past summer in New York @ Tuff Tuesdays. Also big up the man OSCAR !! 1/2 of the creators of the 1992 party ! If you seen me with one the panel caps on this is where it came from. Some of you might cash in on the idea of a 90's party, but if you didn't live it or understand the vibes it's hard to portray in my opinion...

here is a few flicks so you get the idea....


DOWNLOAD

1 comment: