Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday Night! Uptown Friday's "Champion Sound edition"



I'm back with another installment of "Uptown Fridays"! If you haven't heard whats going on yet we are being the Caribbean to Zubar. I've got my crew Calidad entertainment - Dj AV and Castro in the back room. Releaseing AV's new mixtape with Leon the Professional. AV will have a lot of latin, salsa, and hip hop in the back. While Tyrone, DJ Blaq, and myself will be in the front with everything from reggae blends, hip hop, reggae classics, new dancehall.....everyting! I'll post some videos below to give you and idea of what to expect. AND LIKE THE FLYER SAYS "BRING AIR HORNS!!!!!!!!"

21 + FREE
2012 Lower Greenville Dallas Tx



Mus come a road


no games


old school hustling


uptown

No comments:

Post a Comment